Monday, 29 July 2019

I or Me



Use I or me in the blanks to complete the sentences below. 
1. Jade, Ted, Dale and I ✓ were all anxious to go to the zoo
tomorrow. 
2. You can leave the rest of the books with Jean or Me✓. 
3. Both my sister and I✓ wish we didn't have to wear glasses. 
4. My older brother and I✓ want to go to Alaska. 
5. Jane, her sister and I✓ all went to the circus. 
6. Jake asked if he could come to the park with Caleb and I✓ . 
7. My friend and I✓ are going to the park. 
8. Jess and I✓ were at a tournament all weekend. 
9. My father asked Me✓ to leave. 
10. My mother gave Me✓ a new phone. 
11. This is what I✓ wanted. 

12. My sister and I✓ are going to the beach.
Today we did I or Me on a Word Work and we had to fill the
answer to the missing word and I got it all correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.