Friday, 13 March 2020

Basic Facts boxes


Addition box 1
➕4243335124
597988810679
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 2
➕3135552524
47579996968
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 3
➕1443134124
23665356346
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 4
➕1221451423
12332562534
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 5
➕1551511414
23773733636
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 6
➕62315310564
284537512786
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 7
➕6673769229
2889598114411
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 8
➕68371722108
51113812612771513
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 9
➕9738244383
312106115776116
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
Addition box 10
➕33310658123
144411769234
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood
This week I took the speed demon challenge up to 5. I only did the addition because I wanted to start of easy.

Maybe next week I will do subtraction as well. At the end my time was 4 minutes and 12 seconds. I got a better time than last weeks time.

I enjoyed this activity because I am getting faster at answer and my time is getting better every week.

 If you don't believe me my proof is on my DLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.