Wednesday 19 June 2019

Hiwi the Kiwi


Today we had a special day because Hiwi the kiwi came to our school to tech us about fishing and staying safe and you have to ray your life jacket because when you go in the boat and you fall you go up and down in the sea and when you go fishing you need a rule so you can measurement the fish and I had to hold it and we had to go with 30 next I went to my teacher Mrs Kirkpatrick so I could give her my sticker because I said the answer and he said what's your name and I said Viliami and he said is it Viliami the army.After David went to the stage and he pertained to ray the life jacket and then he had to go up and down like he's in the sea but he is,int then he got the sticker and bring it to to our teacher that is lovey to us. Then we had to stand up and dance and it was fun and I was laughing and so the others.




I learnt about when I went to the stage and I got a sticker and I was happy and that was the best day ever.





                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.