Wednesday 3 July 2019

Zoo Recount

Zoo Recount


Eek! I couldn’t wait to go to the zoo. We went because the
warehouse sponsored us to come and the Ritchies bus let us
have the bus for free.
I couldn’t wait to go to the zoo because I have been there
only two times.


First we saw some Red pandas there was only two red pandas

on the tree.
After that my group tried to see some
Tasmanian Devils but they were hiding.
We saw the Otter in the basket, it was
poking its head out and it was funny.
After that we went to South America
and we saw Tarantulas and Spider Monkeys.
They had some spider monkey babies they
have a lot of families.
Next we went to the tourtoses.
They are really really big and fat.
We went to see the kiwis they were
poking their beaks into the dirt to find food. 


Then we went to the Baboons with Hohepa and they have a
pink bottom but it is so hard and we were laughing at it.
Then we went to the Cheetah there was only two
of them, but they were brothers.
Then we went to see the elephants
their names are Burma and Anjalie.
Burma is 36 years old, but Anjalie is only 12 years old.
Hohepa told us about the bark that they
put on their backs so that it can protect them from the sun,
so they don’t get burnt. 
After we said goodbye to Hohepa we went to the Rhino and

there was only one. I saw the big horn on its head.
I saw the big porcupine, it was in a little car, but it was huge.
Then we saw the meerkats, they were little and there
was a heap of them. I liked going into the tunnels to look at
the meerkats because you got to see them up close.


I really liked when we played on the playground with my class.
I couldn’t wait to go to the zoo. At last I was tired because
of all the walking in the zoo I almost fell asleep in the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.