Monday 23 September 2019

Student Lead Conference

Student Led Conference


Yesterday I went to Student Led Conference with my mum and sister.
I went at 3pm. First Mrs Kirkpatrick gave us the script.


First I started at reading and I told my mum about the hot dog and the
party time hotdog. After I showed her my moon paragraphs it was topic
sentences and supporting sentences and ending sentences. It has to be
red orange and green and my one was next to Fala.Then I showed her my
maths and she said wow that's amazing and we did measurement and number
and geometry and cm and mm and m and km. Next I had to go to pause and
think online and I showed her how to screenshot on your chromebook.After I
went to my whakatauki and my colors were blue and it was cool and my one
was next to paul and after. I went to the next step it was our planets and mine
was the first and I did the moon and it was very beautiful.


 Then I went to my star and it was green and we wrote some words on our star,
and next I went to the stripey wall and there was gymnastics and kiwican and
chop suey salute and it was fun there. Next I went to the hibiscus flowers and my
color was orange and yellow and mine was the bottom one. My mum was happy
and me and after I went to INQUIRY. We are learning about space and the planets
and the Dwarf planets. At Last we had to show them our blog and I published 30
and I after I had to go on my learning journey and we had to go on Room 5 2019
and and my mum and sister said good after I said to me my mum would you like
to speak to my teacher and my mum said yes and after she went then paul
came into room5 with his mum and brother.

I like going to student lead conference it is fun telling my sister what I have
been doing. My sister likes my poem and she was proud of the amount of work
I have been doing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.