Monday 4 November 2019

Personal Recount planner

      Personal Recount planner


Task - To write a personal recount about a time you went to the zoo
LI - Use adjectives to describe your feelings and surroundings
SC - Your work will have a title
Your work will be planned into 3 paragraphs
You will have described your feelings
You will have described your surroundings


PLANNING
1.The day before Dad and mum
2. I saw some allgates
3In the last part I got a photo


The zoo


1.In 2018 I went to the zoo with my family and I was happy. I got there in my mum's
' car and my dad drove us and my mum and dad and sister went to the zoo.
We parked the car in the zoo car park in the shaded place so our car could
cool down. 


2.The first thing we did was go to the giraffe and I saw the long neck and
some babies and the giraffe the colour was yellow and it was summer.


2.After I saw some lions and it was big and there was some fighting and
some sleeping and there was a glass it was hard to push it and I was
putting my finger on the glass and it was so long.


3.Next I saw some elephant it was like stinky there was some poo there
and I ran away and I fell down on the grass and I was touching the
elephant and it was soft and the color was gray.


4.At the end I took a photo and I got some loles and it was yum and
it was the best day ever and I was happy and I miss it because that
was my favorite zoo ever.              





Editing checklist:
  • Capital letters
  • Full stops
  • Simple sentence
  • Compound sentence
  • Commas
  • Adjectives
  • Verbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.