Monday 4 November 2019

Writing

Ki Oraka

Last Thursday we went to Ki Rahi
and it was fun and we did some
games but it was a hard game
because we had to get the
other teams is tagit but we
couldn't get the tagit because
they were fast and we almost
catch them but they cooked
a try then the yellow team
had to kick then the red
team got it I was in there
and I frowed the ball
then Fotu came and
said pass I got a way
and I said okay then
he passed the ball
to paul the paul
gotta try for us
and me and paul
said good job and I said
thank you paul and he
said it's okay paul then
the yellow team got it and
shnatch it off our team then
coach Sharnes said break time then
we had to have a drink and then we
went to her then we start spotting then
we kick off it was almost time to pack up
then we took a Photo and we said ki Rahi
then next we said coach Sharnes is the best
she is then I help her only 4 people and it was
fun and I was exsities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.