Friday 14 February 2020

Self Portrait

LI: To make a digital self portrait.

Today we were finishing our digital self portrait. We chose one out of two ways to make a digital self portrait. We could chose out of: Using simple shapes or advanced shape. I chose to do the simple shapes type. We got a tutorial video from Mr. Wong to help us. We had to start from the furthest back to the furthest frontwards. We could use simple shapes like: triangles, squares, rectangles, circles, ovals, and ect. We could also use two or more different shapes to make another shape. I used a circle and oval to make my face shape. I also used two triangles in an angle to make my upper lip. To make my lower lip I used a trapezoid/trapezium. After I got a basic impersonation of myself I went into detail and made a button and the wrinkles on my skarf. I enjoyed this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.