Tuesday 3 March 2020

Keywords

This week we had to use our book and of the tittle of then book is solar system and we had to find some keywords to unlock the information. First we needed to make a list of the keywords. Lastly we need to think of all the information that word unlocks as reminder.

I feel happy that I finished my work just in time.
I enjoin my key words and my fact that I have done.
I Learnt about that mystery and it is like how you solve things.
Next time I will try and figure that word if I don't try and figure it out.

Keywords and Reminders


Text: 
Text type: Solar system
Author: Margaret Mahy 
Purpose: 




Image result for The solar system book by margaret mahy and Jeff flower


List the keywords on the left. Tell what the keywords remind the reader about on the right.


Keywords
Reminder
Attraction
An attraction is like an interesting thing that people like to do.
Separated
A separation is like how something moves away from someone.
Smouldering
A smoulder is like burning slowly with smoke but no flame.
probes
A probes is like a spaceship that has no people like a remote control.
Meteorites
a piece of rock or metal that has fallen to the earth's surface from outer space as a meteor.
Companion
A companion is like how they are friends.
Grandest
The grandest is an enormous thing.
Mysterious
A mystery is like something that is difficult or impossible.
Atmosphere
The atmosphere is like an envelope of gases surrounding the earth or another planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.