Friday 6 March 2020

Rippa Rugby

LI. Learn the basics of Rippa rugby.

This week LS1 and Room 5 went down to the Auckland Maris field to learn the basics of rip pa rugby. First we started off with some drills our drills was passing the ball and shouting names out to people.

 Next we decided to play a game we had to rip everyone tag then the last person with their tag still on then wins the other round of that game then we played Rippa Rugby. 

First the boys had the color blue and the girls had the color red. After we palyed rippa rugby the real game me and Naki,and the coach,Hector we only scored 1 try each and and when it was almost finished I allmost scored a try but fotu got my tag off and the blue team won which is my team and it was really fun playing there at down Lastly we played a game of ripper rugby. 

After the session I was exhausted. I still enjoyed this session because I learnt how to rip better. I think this is a good sport to play and our coach was sonie and nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.