Monday 23 December 2019

Activity 8 - Day 3 - Superpower


3 Superpower I would have
1. Teleportation - If I have teleportation powers if I need to go 2 places in 1 day I would just find a quicker way to teleporting and if it it far away it will be easier for me.

2.Laser eyes - I would open cans and stuff using laser eyes and it will be easier for cooking because you just need to heat it.

3. Weather change - I would pick whether change my favourite because I could make it snow. because in New Zealand we don't see much snow everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Villiami great job but that seems familiar to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Viliami,

    Yes I have to agree with Akifa, you've done a great job! That would be so cool, having the ability to change or predict the weather. Sometimes I just want lazy days but feel like I can't do that because it's sunny outside. On my lazy days I would change the weather to thunder and lightning.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.