Thursday 19 December 2019

My Family Backround



This week is the Manaiakalani SLJ Teaser Week. The theme for this year is called "change makers".
This theme will help us learn more about incredible people who have changed the world.
For this activity I worked on my own to complete this activty. To complete this task I was asked to think
of someone who has had a positive impact in my life. Below I have written a short description of who this
person is and what they did to make me become a person that I am today. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Viliami!

    Just wanted to pop in and say a goodbye! The Summer Learning Journey has officially come to an end but we are so proud of the progress you have made. You have done such a great job, did you enjoy doing the programme?

    That's awesome that you're from Tonga! I've never been before but am looking to go this year. Have you been there?

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.